February 2016 Favourites

The end of the month is upon us again and that means it's time for another favourites! I've tried out a few new products this month and now I'm here to show you some of best. So sit down, grab a snack and enjoy!

I've finally kicked that habit of biting my nails, so I've been taking better care of them over the past month. Whilst going on a bit of a shopping spree on the Stylenanda website, I found their 3CE range of nail lacquers. They're very affordable and the colours are gorgeous. 
My favourite out of the ones I purchased is in the shade BL05 (far left). This is a beautiful shade of blue which is rather reminiscent of denim. 
These lacquers dry very quickly, particularly compared to some of the other polishes I've been using recently which never seem to dry. Not to mention, the packaging is very sleek. 
I will definitely be buying more of these lacquers in the future. 

The next product is an old favourite for me. This is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black (left). 
I purchased this liner about a year ago when I was on the hunt for the perfect liquid liner. I struggled to find a liner that was easy to apply, long lasting and smudgeproof. I bought this one on a whim, without looking at reviews and I'm so glad I did. 
This liner has a felt tip brush which makes it easy to perfect your look. Throughout the day, I always find myself rubbing my eyes and forgetting that I'm wearing eye makeup. However, this eyeliner doesn't smudge or shift without being properly washed off. This is my ultimate everyday necessity.

I'm someone who has a lot of trouble with ingrown hairs, particularly around my bikini line. So I've been on the lookout for a product to help that. I found an advertisement for this product in a magazine a few months ago. This is the Caron Laboratories Bump eRaiser Medi Paste (middle). 
I apply this lotion twice a day and it has done wonders for all of my ingrown hairs, particularly ones that have become quite irritated. This product also has a really lovely tea tree scent and I believe is made from natural ingredients. 
If you're struggling with ingrown hairs, I really think you should give this range a try.

The next product is honestly a bit of a surprise for me. I'm usually someone who really dislikes lipglosses and most lipsticks I wear tend to have a matte finish. This is the new M.A.C Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipglass (right). This is the latest range from the Viva Glam line which supports those living with H.I.V/AIDS. (I am currently writing a review for this range, I will link it here when it's up!)
This lipglass is beautiful, it has very little colour to it but layed over the top of a lipstick or a lip pencil gives a beautiful look. I find that this product makes my lips look a little fuller. When worn on its own, this lipglass is far too sticky for my tastes but once layered over something else, I find that it's a lot less sticky and actually tolerable. 
Pictured below is a swatch of this product along with the lipstick in this line. The lipglass is the swatch in the center.  

The next product is an absolute necessity in my daily makeup routine. This is the Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15 (far right). 
My mum introduced me to this product a few years ago, before I wore makeup regularly. I didn't find much use for it back then. However, these days I use this moisturiser just before I apply my makeup. It sets into my skin within only a few minutes and makes a perfect base for my foundation. I have tried this with a few other moisturisers which has made my skin look rather greasy after applying my makeup. I have never had any issues with this product and I don't think I'd ever be looking for a replacement. It is so affordable and I can purchase it from a number of stores in my area. 

Finally, my last favourite for the month is the Stylenanda 3CE Drawing Lip Pen in Willowy (bottom). I purchased this lip pen in a full set from the Stylenanda website. (I am currently writing up a review for this set. I will link it here when it's up!). These lip pens have the most smooth, moist consistency and this particular colour stood out to me straight away. It's a pink toned nude colour which is still quite vibrant. I have been wearing this lip pen underneath the Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipglass which gives it such a perfect finish. 
Pictured below is a swatch of this product along with the other shades in this set.

Ta-Dah! The end at last! Thank you so much if you made it to the end. Stay tuned and I will have another post up on Tuesday. Have a lovely weekend! xx 

Products:

All names listed in colour are links.

No comments